Tuesday, April 6, 2010


Throughout this week, it was so filled with events that allowed me to serve Christ; I had the joy of our Lord Jesus Christ. Christ was really my motivation.
I spent about one and half hour with my younger daughter, Mercy, sitting down with her at Sugar Bun, chit-chatting with her and eating at the same time. She looked forward to be with me when her turn comes. Normally, every Monday, my off day, I always bring out one child to go somewhere he or she likes to spend time with me. The 3 younger ones always look forward to it.
Then, on Tuesday morning, Jessie Chan small group celebrated my 44th birthday for me. I see there are new people in this small group. Praise the Lord we are reaching people for Christ. Then, in the afternoon, I got Brother Keith to do a will for Uncle Samuel. On Wednesday morning, I visited Mary Tam’s small group. I met 2 non-Christians there. They even have separate class (Understanding Christian Belief) for them. Saturday afternoon was a very exciting and very meaningful time for me as I followed Tan Teck Chung to visit 5 poor families (Lutong and Tudan) and on behalf of the church, we gave out 10 kg of rice for each family. One widow said her husband was charmed to death, and I grasped the opportunity to tell them Jesus could protect them from the evil spirit. They agreed.
This afternoon, GMC program committee organizes an outreach to the hospital patients in view of Easter. About 60 persons from small groups and MJYF came. It was a great time gift distribution, praying for the sick and tracting (on Jesus). I am sure Jesus is please with us.Praise the Lord, we are all committed to Jesus.

No comments: