Monday, April 12, 2010

Dear brothers and sisters and friends of GMC,

Today (Aldersgate Sunday, remembering John Wesley’s renewed Spiritual life), my fellow pastor, Rev Thomas Lau preached on be “Holy and Happy.” I strongly believe that the expounding of the word of God by him was very impactful and majority of us must have realized the power of sin and how the grace of Jesus can forgive our past sins, regenerate us and set us free from the dominion of our past sins. Then, one should go on and live a holy life, where he or she should no longer yield to the sins and lusts.

I immediately applied one teaching coming from him in the morning. Over the dinner table, my twins had a conflict. Both of them were wrong. This time, I teach them to say “I am sorry to one another” and they should respond by saying, “I forgive you.” In the past, I just required them to say “sorry” which is not enough to make them realized that they were wrong. Now, with the emphasis I, it is powerful. I also feel that I must practice on my wife, my children and my brothers and sisters and on others.

A faithful disciple of Jesus,
Pastor Law Hui Seng(11th April, 2010)
Posted by Teresa Han

No comments: