Sunday, March 28, 2010

Dear brothers and sisters of GMC and friends out there,

Praise the Lord this week is a very fruitful week.

First and foremost, for the first time in my life I am able to visit an AIDS patient and her 2 very young children. Her husband left her. She is struggling to survive. Her days are numbered. I came to know her and visit her and I arranged for a couple who loves Jesus to be her good Samaritan. I actually prayed to God this year to give me a needy family so that I can do follow up and pray for. Through this case, I was told that lots of people in the long houses and rural areas have caught the disease AIDS. We need to help them. It just challenged me to include this campaign against AIDS during our mission trip to long houses. We will do that the next time.

Also, I visited a mandarin speaking lady group and came to know that 1 person would like to be baptized.

I received the good news that sister Ruth Tan of Grace Methodist Church, KL would like to apply as long term missionary at Ulu Belaga. It is God answered prayer. Once again I truly witnessed a case where a mission trip made such a difference to this lady. A response like this has greatly encouraged me to serve Jesus in the area of missions.

I pray that more brothers and sisters of GMC will reach out to the poor and needy people and help them to know Jesus and become His disciples. Let us pray for at least 10 persons from Miri to sign up for the basic sign language class so that they will use sign language to help the deaf and dumb of Miri to become disciples of Jesus.

God bless.

A faithful disciple of Jesus,

Pastor Law Hui Seng

(28th March, 2010)


Posted by Teresa Han

No comments: