Monday, April 26, 2010

Dear brothers and sisters of GMC and friends out there,

Praise the Lord for fruitful ministry this week!

On Monday afternoon, I attended the funeral of late brother Jimmy Chan. At the graveyard I was able to say a prayer for one of his sisters for forgiveness to take place among family members. And it happened! It not happened to her but also among other family members. As a result, there were reconciliations among them. I visited them and they shared all these breakthroughs. It was truly the Holy Spirit at work. Actually, before the death of Jimmy, his mother requested him to forgive family members. He did so before he passed away. All this prepare the ground for reconciliations. Also, their other 2 brothers, Daniel and Jackson are now going through baptism. I visited the graveyard yesterday morning for prayer of comfort with their family members. At the graveyard, I took time to explain to them that Jimmy was now with Jesus and encouraged them to let go of their brother and son to Jesus and allow Jesus to take care of him. I did the first session of baptism with them yesterday morning at their homes. They prayed to receive Christ! What a joy.

Today is really a day of joy for me. Daniel and Jackson came and worshipped with us in the church for the first time in GMC. Besides, my University Science Malaysia course mate, Teoh Ai Chuan came with her whole family. Her son is in our BB. Actually I had invited her to come several years to our parenting group. I pray that this whole family will eventually end up in the kingdom of God.

A faithful disciple of Jesus.

Pastor Law

(25th April, 2010)

Posted by Teresa Han

No comments: