Thursday, April 22, 2010

Dear brothers and sisters of GMC and friends out there,

We need to treasure our relationship while we are together and we can see one another. Today is a sad day for me. A child of God, brother Jimmy Chan, only a few of us in GMC know him, he only in his early 30s and he died of heart failure Saturday at PJ. I visited him twice in Miri General Hospital before he left for PJ for further treatment upon the request of his sister there, I believe. He was discharged and readmitted. During the Easter on the 4th April, some of us who visited the ward 3, we were together praying for him. It is a shocking news to all of us. I helped my children to recall this brother. Few years ago, we were doing some shopping at the Miri street around Chinese New Year, we came across him, he gave my children few balloons. My children then, remembered him. Before his death, he was very depressed. Deep down in my heart, my 2 times of visit told me this guy needed lots of love but I could not give him the attention he needed. I could only quietly pray for him in my heart.

A Faithful disciple of Jesus,

Written by Pastor Law Hui Seng
Posted by Teresa Han

(18th April, 2010)

No comments: