Monday, March 15, 2010

Dear brothers and sisters and friends of GMC,

Praise the Lord the Tudan Methodist Church, the first BM Methodist Church in Sarawak is near completion. I just her 4 hours ago. Now, we only some parts, a few doors not fixed yet and electricity is not supplied. Rev Chan Jing Mei said that they would move in by the end of April. I pray that when they move in, the church would be packed with the indigenous people nearby the church. It must truly become a community church. Many of them who have bad habits would be transformed to follow Jesus.

I visited 3 small groups last week. I received a feedback from one group that I need to preach to show people how build up a personal relationship with Jesus. I appreciated it very much.

Also, I will be going to Sibu for a long house forum on Tuesday and Wednesday. Please pray that we will find a good solution for the long house need of more full time workers. Pray that we will have very fruitful results in terms of the content for the MOU with Sarawak Iban Annual Conference.

A Faithful disciple of Jesus,
Pastor Law Hui Seng
(14th March, 2010)
Posted by Teresa Han

No comments: