Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Dear brothers and sisters of GMC and friends,


It is my commitment to Jesus to write a weekly reflection about my life every week. After listening to my fellow pastor's preaching on 2nd January, I pray about what to put down for this year's resolutions. My resolutions are:

a. To read through the whole bible in 2 years' time.

b. To do morning devotion for half an hour every day.

c. To encourage at least 2 persons everyday.

d. To help at least one person to come to faith in Christ and be saved.

e. To read more about nurturing sons and daughters.



My thesis proposal is " How a Chinese Bahasa Malaysia (BM) speaking pastor (of Sarawak Chinese

Annual Conference – SCAC) can overcome the psychological and cultural barriers to be an effective pastor to the Ibans (indigenous people) of Sarawak." Please pray that I will have very good working relationship with STS dean of studies and my supervisor and 2 readers. Pray that whoever is chosen to guide me will be very helpful and give very good guidance and produce a thesis that will really help SCAC BM ministry.

As I pray for wisdom for my wife and children on how to help them to grow, this week my wife experience God's help to know how to help our children to grow. My daughter is now to decide to go for Arts stream after much consideration and prayers by us parents.

I pray that all of you will be faithful to Jesus and stand up at your workplace to shine and witness for Jesus.

A faithful disciple of Jesus,

Pastor Law Hui Seng

(KK, 8th January, 20110)

Posted by Teresa Han

No comments: