Saturday, January 14, 2012

Something personal from me

Can my wife stand the stress?

There was a strong urge for me to share our experience of decision making for our twins, after talking to my wife over the phone (I am in KK and she is in Miri) just now. We understand that moving from primary 6 to form 1 in BM (Malay Language) is a big jump. We decided to get them to do BM tuition, once a week. We are also very concern about their English ability, for their future career and personal development, etc. This one requires 2 times a week to go for tuition. We asked ourselves about the need for it. Their basic grammar is weak and looks like, they need it. But, as I think and even ask Jesus about it, I naturally come to think of my wife, whether she can stand the stress of transporting them around? I am not around to relieve her. Can her heart valve leakage problem stand the tiredness? I told her about it just now, as a caring husband. She took note of my point. I ever told her last year (December) that deep down in my heart, I did not want to lose my wife because she was overtired and overstressed, I did not want my 4 children to lose their beloved mother because of this unnecessary reason or our miscalculations. I also told my children to help out as far as possible at home to relieve their mom of the stress. At the moment, everyday, she is 2 to 3 hours on the road already!

The last time she had a recurrence of breathlessness was because of overtiredness and stress. Just now, I really said to her that the tuition was secondary, her health was the major factor to consider. We resort to pray about it, and only make a decision later.

I pray that my sharing will bless you, and help you all to draw near to Jesus.

A faithful disciple of Jesus,
Pastor Law Hui Seng
(10.20pm, Tuesday, STS, KK, 10th Jan, 2012)

Posted By Teresa Han

No comments: