Sunday, May 22, 2011

Dear brothers and sisters,

I have been in Miri since 14th May. I am really enjoying my time with my wife and 4 children. I seem to treasure my time with them more everyday compared to when I was with them everyday last time. I have been playing chess and basketball with my children. I have also been watching TV with them; teaching them in BM and other subjects. I feel like I am able to make up for the loss of last few years. I am all the time being reminded by my wife and Christian literature that they cannot wait for me. I feel very good to spend time with them.

One child asked me to play chess and basketball, I was very proud to be able to do it. Last time I could not do it promptly. Now, the 4 children are all asking me to go for swimming during their school holidays. I will be there.

Also, my blood pressure has returned to its normal level, 125 over 85. It is something I believe can help me in my service to God and make disciples of all nations, both among Chinese and the indigenous people of Sarawak.

I also pray that you all also treasure your time with your family members.

A faithful disciple of Jesus,
Pastor Law Hui Seng
(22nd May, 2011, Miri)

Posted by Teresa Han

No comments: