Sunday, November 14, 2010

Dear brothers and sisters and friends of GMC,

This past week has proved to be a great week again for Jesus in my life. As I keep close to Jesus, despite facing challenging pastoral care problems, I am able to hold my calm and I have peace and joy to deal with every case. The problems are not overcome because of my intervention and help. I believe that God will make good all the problems for the good of those who love Him!

As I think of what to say at the farewell, the more I think of what I have done and achieved in GMC in the past 9 years, the more I am reminded that I have been imperfect, and I need Jesus to help me very much. The idea of my imperfection keeps coming to me! I interpret this condition as God is humbling me. Praise the Lord He humbled me.

A faithful disciple of Jesus,

Pastor Law Hui Seng

(14th November, 2010)

No comments: