Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Dear brothers and sisters and friends of GMC,

It is with great joy that I can write to you all. It was very much a great week as I made my life count for Jesus. I visited an AIDS patient and her 2 small children with a couple; a patient at psychiatrist ward with a few caring brothers and sisters; 2 small groups headed by sister Regina and sister Yii Ming Chu which bid me and my family farewell.

At the farewell, there were about 20 persons who said very encouraging words for me and my wife. I now want to record them for your reference. They commented very positively about my 9 years of ministry in GMC. Some of these comments surprised me but I really thank God for all the comments! God used to minister to them. The comments were: I am a people pastor; approachable; work hard and make sacrifice for them; my prayers were powerful for the sick; pre-marital counseling done was helping them in marriage and they could even use the lessons they learn to help troubled couple; thank me for the baptism; I have strong faith in Jesus and I truly serve God from my heart; I love God and people; my faith is simple, pure and childlike; my sermons and counseling helped in the congregation’s temperament; they understood my passion for Jesus and why I wept over the pulpit; they believed that when I preached I really meant what I said and it was all from God; my encouragement to them to join the small group helped to come out of lukewarmness; I am available to minister to them; etc. They appreciated my wife, Julia, for spending time with a few sisters and her counsels were affirmative and helped them in their spiritual growth. They prayed that God would realize His vision of training Bahasa Malaysia pastors and missionaries in SCAC as I choose to obey Him.

I responded to say that their encouragements would help me to go very far in my future ministry! I would remember them.

A faithful disciple of Jesus.

Pastor Law Hui Seng

(7th November, 2010)

Posted by Teresa Han

No comments: