Monday, August 16, 2010

Dear brothers and sisters of GMC and friends,

Praise the Lord I find time to write a few sentences to you again.

I find training the interns for small group leadership a very refreshing experience. There were 8 of them coming for meeting. I could see their eagerness of learning. Especially the presence of sisters Regina Tan and Yee Ming Chu encouraged me a lot. First of all, they purposely turned up as small group leaders just to accompany their interns. Sister Regina Tan confessed that she prayed for 5 of the interns to come. That strikes me and made me feel that she was really committed to small group ministry.

Praise the Lord for Pastor Cheli of Bethany Home of Kuching is in his final stage of transferring the title of their Landcruiser to GMC. Last Friday, brother Aaron, Pastor Connie Yong (SMCGC) and one brohter, brother Richard Lin, Rev Chang Jing Mei (Tudan Methodist Church) and sister Siman (Tudan Methodist Church) met at Senadin for breakfast, we briefed them on the reading bus project to be done at Tudan Church. They were positive and we hope to start October, 2010. Let us pray that it will materialize.

Praise the Lord for last week I discover from the school results of my twins (primary 5, Tobias and Elliot, a dyslexia) that they have improved. They passed 4 out of 6 subjects. They used to fail more subjects. I see that as me and my wife and church members prayed, God helps us through school teachers, tutors and caring brothers and sisters. It is a great encouragement in my walk with Jesus. I strongly believe that they will get better as we guide them and love them.

A Disciple of Jesus,

Pastor Law Hui Seng

(15th August, 2010)

Posted by Teresa Han

No comments: