Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Dear brothers and sisters of GMC and friends,

Praise the Lord I find time to write to you again. In the last 2 weeks I was so busy with counseling, visitations and bible studies that I could not find time to do it.

I learnt something last week, it was very significant. I see with my own eyes and felt it by myself. Someone confessed to me that he had peace and yet it was lack of vision in life make him feel no sense of purpose in life. So, peace is not everything in life. In life, you need vision to move you to go on and face tomorrow. For me, it is really very true. For me, I receive visions from God on how to use my life on earth and I work towards. It makes my life forward looking.

God gave me a vision to train more BM speaking pastors. So, there is this need to equip myself in master of theology in BM. Praise the Lord, I am told by Dean of Studies (Sabah Theological Seminary) to go ahead to plan for my studies next year. Upon graduation by 2012, I can be at least be part time lecturer and a full time pastor. My plan is to start to lecture one or two subjects in BM first and build up a BM theological department in Sibu Theological School. This is an uphill task as it will be full of obstacles!

Today at the service of GMC is very eventful for us. It is quite a milestone for us as GMC witnesses the first badge of sign language graduation. I pray that the 21 students who graduated will take up the challenge to seek the hearing impaired people and draw them into the kingdom of God. I pray that it will come a day when GMC will conduct service for a hearing impaired congregation!

I am amazed by a few students who can do sign language on stage (including my wife). I find one common thing in them, that is they all have the interest to learn.

I pray that God will give you His visions from above so that you catch it and you will always work at the vision.

A faithful disciple of Jesus,

Pastor Law Hui Seng

(8th August, 2010)

Posted by Teresa Han

No comments: