Sunday, June 14, 2009

Dear brothers, sisters and friends out there,

I have just come back from Sibu Methodist Convention. One powerful strategy I learn from the convention is about the Blue Ocean strategy. It is simply to go where there is no competition. For me, there can be 2 applications on it. Help the poor and make disciples among them. Nobody will compete to help the poor and make them disciples.

In the last weekend, I conducted the marriage renewal seminar for about 40 indigenous brothers and sisters at Trinity Methodist Church BM ministry. Most of whom are husbands and wives. On Sunday morning, I preached at the TMC BM service, we helped 24 indigenous married couples to make marriage covenant before God. They had never done it before. This helped to stablize their marriages. I see these indigenous people becoming stronger and stronger disciples for Jesus.

For the second service, I preached at TMC English service. I challenge them to respond to God’s calling to do mission at Belaga. 5 Persons responded. Pray that Kuching TMC will send a team to go to Belaga.

Today, in GMC I preached the challenging message of taking on the commission of Jesus to make disciples of all nations. You may like the whole sermon in this website.

Disciple of Jesus,
Pastor Law
(7th June, 2009)

Posted by Teresa Han

No comments: