Friday, June 19, 2009

Dear brothers, sisters and friends out there,

I pray that you are excited to make disciples in your capacity as a disciple of Christ. Live a life of impact and help others to become disciples of Jesus. You only have one chance to live. You only live one time. So, treasure your life on earth by making disciples.

Praise the Lord I will be leading a team of Mei Ann Methodist Church members (6 of them and 1 from SIB, a photographer) and disciples of Jesus to Belaga for Penan mission (Long Singu, Long Tangau, Luar), 7th to 9th July.

Praise the Lord for Trinity Methodist Church will be leading a team of 7 persons to go for Belaga Mission in 7th to 9th Dec, 2009. Rev Dr Wong Kee Sing will be the team leader. They responded to my sermon on 31st May and eventually, the church mission committee made a decision to go.

I have preached on prayer today. My points of application are praying constantly and praying during critical moments in our lives. You may like to read my sermon in this website.

A Disciple of Jesus,
Pastor Law
(14th June, 2009)

Posted by Teresa Han

No comments: