Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Dear brothers and sisters and friends of GMC,

Praise the Lord I am to write to you with strong sense of mission.

Last week I was in Kuching for 4 days for training 44 pastors and lay people in International Leadership Institute. I was not feeling well on Tuesday and Wednesday. Praise the Lord I was able to teach and train them. I taught and preached on passion for the harvest , practice of evangelism and church planting. I was able to do with strong conviction, motivation, fire and full of the Holy Spirit. Some of them really catch the godly fire to have compassion for the lost. It was worth the investment of my time, energy and my sacrifice.

Today I preached against corruption, I pray that my sermon will result in the children of God repenting from corruption.

A faithful disciple of Jesus,

Pastor Law Hui Seng

(12th September, 2010)

Posted by Teresa Han

No comments: