Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Dear brothers and sisters of GMC,

I have announced to GMC Local Conference today that this is my final year in GMC. I shall treasure my ministry with everyone in GMC. I praise the Lord and thank Him for empowering me to serve in this church for the 9the year.

One of the greatest lesson I learn in GMC is learning to work together as a team. How to mobilize them to work together as a team. If only we work together as a team, we can become so powerful for Christ.

The greatest joy I experienced in GMC is keep seeing many brothers and sisters in GMC coming to become stronger and more matured disciples of Jesus. I see how they overcome issues in life and stand up and serve God.

I pray that at the end of my 9 years,in the power of the Holy Spirit, I will be able to pass over a strong, and united GMC to my successor.

A faithful disciple of Jesus,
Pastor Law
(17th January, 2010)
Posted by Teresa Han

No comments: