Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Dear brothers and sisters of GMC and friends,

Have you begun your new year resolutions? I pray that you do. I have begun to cut down on my rice. Also, on a cup of coffee and some biscuit before I go to sleep has been cut down. I also begin to discipline myself to read the BM bible everyday.

I have assigned by Methodist Theological School to give training on evangelism in Sibu. Praise the Lord this year we have 12 students. This coming week I am going the second time and I will meet them the third time on 20th Jan. I pray that after the class and practical to do evangelism in the street, they will preach the gospel.

Praise the Lord the new MJYF committee has been elected on Sunday. I am excited to look forward to working with the new committee and advisors and make a difference for Jesus.

God bless and I pray that you will be strong disciples of Jesus.

A faithful disciple of Jesus,
Pastor Law
(11th January, 2010)
Posted by Teresa Han

No comments: