Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Dear brothers and sisters and friends out there,

Praise the Lord I am able to write to you tonight. For next Sunday, I will be preaching and doing mission in Cheng Rai, NorthernThailand, 16th to 22nd. Please pray for me and my team. I am joining the as an advisor to the Miri District Commission of Mission. So, I am not able to write to you next Sunday night.

Praise the Lord, this afternoon we had a successful mission with GMC youths at Sg. Burid long house. 9 of our youths were involved to do singspiration, prayers, story telling, colouring, games and testimony among about 15 children in Bahasa Malaysia. They really proved that they could do a good job. I am really encouraged to see the youths in mission.

A faithful disciple of Jesus,
Pastor Law
(11th October, 2009)
Posted by Teresa Han

No comments: