Monday, September 7, 2009

Dear brothers and sisters and friends,

I find life is getting more and more exciting for me and my family and GMC and SCAC. This is especially so when I define everything I do in terms of Jesus.

My family is a happy and joyous family. All my 4 children are growing taller. They seem to improve in their studies. You know what my dyslexic son, Elliot, can even score 15 out of 60 marks for his BM essay. A lot of his classmates cannot that mark. I am so happy to see that he is trying hard. Praise the Lord and thank God for providing Julia to teach him patiently at home; for providing sister Jong to give him personal couching in writing essay; for sister Margaret Lee who is giving him tuition; for his BM teacher in school who encourages him; for the special teachers at Kuching who gave him closing couching in BM and English; for lots of others who encourage my son, etc.

Also, after the 6A parenting, praise the Lord I am able to make appointment to see each one of my children for a special meal and a personal time together, one to one. Normally, it is about one and half hour. I am very proud to do it and be their father. I enjoy my time with them. I find that each child is so special, unique and different. I believe later on as they grow up they will remember their dad for doing it.

Praise the Lord for many lives who have been transformed in GMC throuh the 9 month disciple course. Praise the Lord for people who received pre-marital counseling from me and my wife and benefit from us.

Praise the Lord for Jesus who has touched 5 lives to be missionaries to Ulu Belaga. Let us continue to pray for another 9 persons.

Jesus has made all the difference in my life and my family’s lives and in the life of brothers and sisters of GMC.

A faithful disciple of Jesus,
Pastor Law
7th Sept, 2009

Posted by Teresa Han

No comments: