Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Dear brothers and sisters,

Praise the Lord for the Gawai Holidays last week and for this week. I am able to achieve very much for Jesus. For last week, I was able to call up quite a few people to do follow up to mobilize them to join small groups, to come for church service and to encourage them to love Jesus. One brother, as a result of my call, he turned up in the Sunday service and I linked him with a small group leader. Yesterday, I visited a youth and counsel him at his home and I also led one middle aged person with serious stroke at his to Christ. I challenge him (Mandarin speaking) to be baptized. The youth is actually related to our brother Richard Lin.

Today I met with brother Chia Soh Pei and arranged for him to do practical in Tudan Methodist Church. He is our church member who is pursuing a Master of Divinity degree at Trinity Theological College at Singapore. He will graduate next year May.

God bless you all to be His faithful disciples.

Christ’s faithful disciple,

Pastor Law Hui Seng

(9th June, 2010)

Posted by Teresa Han

No comments: