Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Dear brothers and sisters of GMC and friends,

Last Saturday morning, I gave baptism class to the 2 older brothers of late brother Jimmy Chan. After the class, sister Adeline Chan and her mother, witnessed the baptism of Jasson Chan. The other brother, Daniel Chan will be baptized in June. Praise the Lord that after GMC brothers and sisters joined me to minister to the Chan’s family in the funeral of their family member, they realized that they needed Christ. I need to baptize Jasson earlier as he is leaving for Australia soon.

Between now and the end of June, please for me that I will discipline myself to do revision on pastoral ministry, missiology, systematic theology and the bible for my entrance examination for my master of theology at Kota Kinabalu Sabah Theological Seminary on 6th and 7th July. My purpose of studying 2 years in it is to be qualified to train future BM speaking pastors and missionaries.

Faithful disciple of Jesus,

Pastor Law

(16th May, 2010)

Posted by Teresa Han

No comments: