Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Dear brothers and sisters in Christ,

Praise the Lord I am now back to greet you again after a long break. I was very busy in the past months. And I am still busy for Jesus. Just want to record a few very important events in GMC. May this sharing encourage you.

Disciple Graduation
Praise the Lord for 28 persons who graduated in Disciple 1, 2, and 3 on 12th November. The testimonies that were very convincing. One of the most powerful even hinted that he might have sinned God if not because of his constant reading of God word with disciple. Many said that disciple helped to realize that God word was living and it met their inner most needs. I can see that GMC must move forward with the help of disciple.

Trip to Limbang (6th-8th November)
I taught Million Leader Mandate book 1 at Limbang Methodist Church for over 50 church leaders. It is a leadership course that allowed me to challenge them to be visionary and start to reach out to the indigenous people using Bahasa Malaysia. I pray that training will bear fruit in future and a BM congregation will be established in the next few years. On Sunday, I also preached in the morning and evening services about holiness and strong family.

Pulau Tiga, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah (23rd to 28th November)
Me and my family had a great holiday at Pulau Tiga. This was the first time in our lives to be in a big volcanic mud pool. We all floated and enjoyed ourselves. We all prayed for healing of our health. I laid hand on all my 4 children and wife and prayed. Each of them prayed for me. It was a great time of family fellowship. In Pulau Tiga Resort, I enjoyed the sea, the beach, wind and the air, the very big monitor lizards (as big as 6,7 kg) and lots of monkeys around. I enjoyed being with my twins to collect shells with crabs. I enjoyed playing Chinese chess with my 2 children; playing thief, police and people with my 4 children. I enjoyed talking to Sabah natives like Bajaus, Kadazans, etc. Praise the Lord for the unforgettable holidays. I told my children it was good to become pastor, we have time together like that.

A faithful disciple of Jesus,
Pastor Law
(6th Dec, 2009)
Posted by Teresa Han

No comments: