Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Dear brothers and sisters and friends out there,

Have you asked yourself what counts at the end of the day? What is most important in life? Is it money, wealth, status, husband and wife relationship, having children, respect, love, forgiveness, mission, etc? My deepest reflection has to me to conclude that those must not be the ultimate things we pursue on earth. Those things and values will end when we leave this world. However, those things and values become very meaning when we live our lives and define our lives in terms of Christ. When we live for Christ, everything becomes so significant. What count at the end of the day is Jesus Christ, our Lord.

I find that my life without Christ is so meaningless. My prayers, mission, evangelism, husband and wife relationship, preaching, parents-children relationship, are meaningless if there is no Christ in my life.

I pray that you have Jesus Christ in your life.

A faithful disciple of Christ,
Pastor Law
(16th August, 2009)
Posted by Teresa Han

No comments: