Sunday, July 5, 2009

Dear brothers and sisters and friends out there,

I pray that you are empowered by our Lord Jesus Christ to make disciples of all nations. I pray that God will extend your territory for Him. You see a need and meet it and feel convicted to go further.

For about 2 months now, me and wife have been giving lunch to a Primary 6 girl in Pujut Chung Hua Primary School. My 3 children who studied there told my wife that this girl would request fellow pupils to give her left over food. When I heard about it and also my wife were touched by the Holy Spirit to prepare extra food for her. I remembered I was so called by God to feed her that I wept in the school as I thought of her hunger. Praise the Lord, we are able to respond to the call.

I pray that when you are called to serve God in any way, you will respond and make a difference for Jesus.

God bless.
A faithful disciple of Jesus,
Pastor Law
(5th July, 2009)
Posted by Teresa Han

No comments: